Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber

• 24-09-2014 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

I know there was a thread looking for personal recommendations but I take it phone numbers can't be posted.
    Any chance someone can PM me personal recommendation of a decent plumber in Limerick that doesn't cost the earth?

I've a toilet that struggles to flush anything, and with water rates I'm not going to be flushing 10 times to get 'waste' down.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭needinghelp

I know there was a thread looking for personal recommendations but I take it phone numbers can't be posted.
    Any chance someone can PM me personal recommendation of a decent plumber in Limerick that doesn't cost the earth?

I've a toilet that struggles to flush anything, and with water rates I'm not going to be flushing 10 times to get 'waste' down.

Thanks

Anyone??

Advertisement