Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place for conger eel on East?

Options
  • 24-09-2014 1:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26

Hi,
    Do you know any good places (Eeast) for conger eel?
    I've tried many times pier in dalkey , but I didn't catch many of them. Was about 10 times, but caught only 2 small ones.. Might be Dun Laoghaire better? End of the pier or somewhere in the middle? Are there any chances during low tide? I was always around High tide.

Thanks for advices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭killintime

have you tryed howth yet it was a good spot afew years ago since i fished it for conger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Boyne fisher

Seen a lad once fishing in howth seemed like he new wat he was doing didnt see him catch tho

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭killintime

had some nice ones from there

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Dun laoighre pier, West one, not the one with the band stand! Off the peninsula there, fresh mack flapper. I belive the biggest resident in about 25 30lb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Boyne fisher

looks like a place a conger would be

• Advertisement
Advertisement