If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV & Receiver

Options
  • 24-09-2014 2:17pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys

What's your best price, including delivery for an LG 55UB850V & Sony DN-1040? Will consider others if clearance or good deal etc

Chris

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hyzepher wrote: »
    Hi Guys

What's your best price, including delivery for an LG 55UB850V & Sony DN-1040? Will consider others if clearance or good deal etc

Chris
    Hi Hyzepher,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

We can offer the TV delivered for just £1448.95 and that includes our free 5 year guarantee :)

On the amp the 1040 is now finished so we can no longer get our hands on it.  I'd suggest checking out the Sony STRDN1050 or the Yamaha RXV677.  I've included links to both below :)

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/sony/strdn1050/sony-strdn1050

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/yamaha/rxv677/yama-rxv677-blk

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

thanks for that

TV is a little more expensive than even Currys/Harvey Norman - is there a drop coming?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

thanks for that

TV is a little more expensive than even Currys/Harvey Norman - is there a drop coming?
    Hi Hyzepher.

Currys.co.uk are listed as the same price as ourselves on this screen on their website but the .ie site is a bit more expensive coming in at 1899.99 Euro
    The UK site will unfortunately not ship to an address out side of the UK.

Harvey Norman are cheaper on the screen but their 4 year guarantee in priced at over 500 Euro where as our 5 year is FREE. (When signed up to VIP club - Email address required)

In order for us to price beat it must be a like for like deal:
    http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

I'm not sure about a price drop on these screens. Our prices change daily, sometimes twice daily.

Let me know what you think.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

thanks for that

Hyper,

thanks for the posts - I cant check out HN online as they don't list that product online - but our Euro pricing on the 55UB850 is €1799.99 - and the STRDN1050 is €588 - Currys.ie are quoting €1899.99 so we are a good bit cheaper than them..

Our euro prices also include delivery which adds another €19.99 to the Currys price - and we also offer a 5 year warranty included in the LG pricing..

If you wanted to go for the 55UB850 and the STRDN1050 together we would do it at €2369.99 including delivery ( we will even include a standard install TV by appointment if you are around Belfast or Dublin)

On the price drop front - I honestly haven't heard of any movement at the moment but keep your eye on http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200570-55ub850v.aspx for latest info...

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.