Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bets made while account was suspended for ID checks

• 24-09-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys. I recently joined 188bet.com. Placed a few bets. Account was suspended for ID verification. While my account was suspended, there was bets placed on my account which were confirmed by 188bet. I contacted them to see how bets could be made if account was suspended. They said it didn't matter and there was nothing I or they could do. This was on livechat.

I then rang their customer service and was told the issue would be looked into. I haven't heard anything back from then in seven days. I have a feeling they are hoping I will forget about it.

What are my options? I honestly wouldn't mind if I genuinely placed the bets. The lack of co-operation from 188bet is frustrating as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

I'd be very worried that someone has placed bets on your account without you knowing about it.
    Even more worrying is that the account was suspended when they were placed.
    I'd check the source used to deposit the funds while I was it to make sure there's nothing strange happening there.

Advertisement