Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Room Wanted - Dublin

Options
  • 24-09-2014 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi.I am looking for a room,for two nights(Wednesday/Thursday) every week.Can pay monthly in advance.Area of South or South west Dublin.I am a professional male traveling from Wexford

Is anyone reading interested or know of anyone/anywhere I could try.Hotels and B&B too expensive,have tried a few.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

wbshandy wrote: »
    Hi.I am looking for a room,for two nights(Wednesday/Thursday) every week.Can pay monthly in advance.Area of South or South west Dublin.I am a professional male traveling from Wexford

Is anyone reading interested or know of anyone/anywhere I could try.Hotels and B&B too expensive,have tried a few.

Many thanks
    Can I ask what you budget is?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 wbshandy

My budget is €25 a night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Kelly06

What area would suit you I know you say south west but any areas in mind?

I work all over south Dublin.would prefer near M50.I am not that fussy.Near a gym would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Magicmatilda

Have you tried airbnb.com. Its a website for short term lettings you might be able to strike a deal with someone on there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Grandpa Hassan

Have you tried airbnb.com. Its a website for short term lettings you might be able to strike a deal with someone on there.

Airbnb would be an option. I think €25 is unrealistic though.....though a host might, on the face of it, like the certainty of a couple of days every week, it would preclude them from ever taking a guest for, say, a week. So I don't think €25 would be enough, looking at the prices on the website

Worth a few approaches though. The OP could always have two or three that might be used when one is not available.

thks for the help.airbed looks good+

Advertisement