Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking, The Plaza Swords ?

Options
  • 24-09-2014 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭

Does any-one know if there is free parking close to the plaza in main street swords ?. I will be doing a 3 day job there in a few days and don't want to be paying a fortune in that car-park. Thanks.

I read on a different thread...
    the underground car park across from the pet shop, it's €4 per day, €1 for two hours, then goes up to four.

that parking in the underground car-park at the plaza is €4 a day, is this still the case, or has it gone up in charge. The thread I read it from is just over a year old.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

jeez, they put the price up from €4 for the day to €8, that's crazy. Thanks for the links though.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

jeez, they put the price up from €4 for the day to €8, that's crazy. Thanks for the links though.

Its a fiver a day to park in the plaza itself

Thanks Stheno

It was just confusing to get the correct charge in regards to older posts. That's not too bad for the day so.

Cheers.

Update: Parking in the underground car-park at the plaza in swords is €4 for 24 hours, That's what they are charging now. A fiver saved for the work-week :). I was expecting it to be €5 but they must have lowered it again to €4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 gesler

There is plenty of free parking from eddy rockets up to the roundabout, a small walk but will save you significantly over a year (€4 per day will be over €800 per year),

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Hey all, I am meant to be travelling up to Swords tonight for a friend's thing in Wright's Cafe, which I believe is on Main Street. I will be having a few drinks so I am looking for a place to park the car until about 11 or 12 noon tomorrow. I have seen that I can pay for parking on main street to cover me from 8am to 10am, but this is a bit of a hassle to get to from where I am staying.... Is the underground car park that ye speak of on this thread open overnight? If so, I could park there when I land up tonight around 8pm and collect it tomorrow around 12 o'clock.

If it is not open overnight, is there anywhere I can park overnight that I wont have to go to early in the morning to put money in the meter?

Thanks!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Davyhal wrote: »
    Hey all, I am meant to be travelling up to Swords tonight for a friend's thing in Wright's Cafe, which I believe is on Main Street. I will be having a few drinks so I am looking for a place to park the car until about 11 or 12 noon tomorrow. I have seen that I can pay for parking on main street to cover me from 8am to 10am, but this is a bit of a hassle to get to from where I am staying.... Is the underground car park that ye speak of on this thread open overnight? If so, I could park there when I land up tonight around 8pm and collect it tomorrow around 12 o'clock.

If it is not open overnight, is there anywhere I can park overnight that I wont have to go to early in the morning to put money in the meter?

Thanks!

You can park in the plaza overnight its very close to wrights

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

That's great! Thanks!

Advertisement