Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Study Log

Options
  • 24-09-2014 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Almost a month into 6th year and I'm falling behind on school work already, never mind studying...
    I thought one of these things might keep me focused. I hope to study Physics next year in UCD or Trinity. I'm aiming for 550+ points.

My subjects are (all higher level):
    English
    Irish
    Maths
    French
    Biology
    Chemistry
    Physics

If anyone wants to ask for advice (or give me advice!) about anything in any of these subjects feel free to post below :-) I'll try to log what I do at least once a week!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Fiona G

Well this hasn't been going well so far.

Over the last week I've just been doing homework and studying for class tests, nothing extra. But today I started my revision for my Physics Halloween test which is in 3 weeks. I also have a Biology Halloween test including all the work we did in 5th year coming up so I'm aiming to get a good few chapters revised for that by the end of this week.

I'm a bit all over the place to be honest. A study timetable might help but I've never used one before and can't really imagine myself starting now. Even this study log thing is a bit mad, I'll probably end up deleting this thread in a few weeks to be honest. My tactic up until now had been to cram the week before big exams and it has always served me well, but somehow I can't imagine it working for the LC. But sure look, I'll set some small goals for this week and see how it goes.

Advertisement