Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Fun

Options
  • 24-09-2014 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

I wasn't there myself, too busy critiquing things

He should go down a legend in UCD history

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Funny video, but poor lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lajoie

I don't see why this was so publicised (or how it's funny). Personally, I question why anyone would enter or attend that "event", but nevertheless I don't think he deserved for this to be put online. He fell and was absolutely humiliated by everyone there. Why do people feel the need to share that for a cheap "like"?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

lajoie wrote: »
    I don't see why this was so publicised (or how it's funny). Personally, I question why anyone would enter or attend that "event", but nevertheless I don't think he deserved for this to be put online. He fell and was absolutely humiliated by everyone there. Why do people feel the need to share that for a cheap "like"?

Bet you're some craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lajoie

AdamD wrote: »
    Bet you're some craic.

Naw, no craic with vomit for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

lajoie wrote: »

I think you have a legitimate moral and ethical point of view.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

If he was some lad who say slipped on ice for instance, I'd agree with you.

But he definitely signed up to go up on stage and humiliate himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

UCDCritic wrote: »
    I wasn't there myself, too busy critiquing things

He should go down a legend in UCD history

Know the lad from the society scene; he's no legend, he's an absolute pain in the arse; he's a complete pothead, always loud obnoxious and annoying, always has the munchies. Call it schadenfreude or whatever, but I was delighted it was him taking the roll in the sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Offside

I think the videos hilarious but bit personal lads, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Offside wrote: »
    I think the videos hilarious but bit personal lads, no?

Bordering on the libelous alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

ironclaw wrote: »
    Bordering on the libelous alright.

It's okay, libel doesn't exist in this country anymore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement