Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolton Street Gym

Options
  • 24-09-2014 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello! I'm not studying there but I was just wondering about the gym. Do you have to pay in each time or is it free once you show your student card? Are there also showers and stuff to use there afterwards? Also, just a quick question about the swimming pool in Kevin Street. Is it free or do you pay or what? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

I would like to know this too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Gym and pool have rates as far as I know. They're pretty reasonable though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭AlabamaWorley

I think it's 4.50 for using the gym if you bring your student card!
    Check out the website http://www.ditsports.ie/fit2go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Garzard

In Bolton St it's around €3:50 IIRC. Haven't used it since I finished 1st year in May but for the most part it's a handy little gym with reasonable membership fees. Problems with it? It's cramped in places - also only has one shower & changing room [per gender] with a massive build-up of mold inside them which hopefully has been sorted out by now.

Advertisement