Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of knocking kitchen and dining room wall

Options
  • 24-09-2014 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there,
    I'm planning to knock down this wall which is a supporting wall so I'm looking for costs.
    Has anyone done this and what would be ballpark.
    I would need two rads moved to one wall and new floor put down possibly laminate wood.We wanted to hide rsj into roof so that might take some time to do. We need roof plastered then.
    We would be keeping same kitchen. We would also need a set of double doors into our sitting room as there is none there at the moment. It sounds like a lot .would I get change out of 10k ?! Thanks a mil

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

You may very well get change out of 10k BUT you need a structural engineers spec and 3 quotes from builders to answer your question. Best of luck

Advertisement