Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates for bad neck/back county Carlow

Options
  • 24-09-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hi
    I was wondering if anyone can give me info about Pilates classes in county Carlow but not necessarily in the town. I have neck and back issues with my neck being very bad. my physio suggested Pilates and I know they have them in town but thats not ideal for me.
    I live closer to tullow, rathvilly, baltinglass area and as I finish work at about 5 I tend to be too tired and sore to entertain the idea of making a trip back in to Carlow for classes at 8PM. so ideally something more local would be best.
    even a good DVD someone could recommend specifically for neck back issue would be great.
    I need to get better first and foremost anything like weight loss or toning would be an added Plus but is the least of my concerns.

thanks for any help!!!!

Advertisement