Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with ps3 slim.

• 24-09-2014 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi. In the last few weeks I have noticed various problems with my ps3 slim. Firstly I every time I go into the ps store I just get a frozen blank screen. Also my netflix does not work as that too gets a black screen with a message often saying that netflix has encountered a problem. I can sign into psn and have no network/ broadband problems. When I go on the internet browser on the playstation that too freezes. Lastly when i need to update games to play them online the download stops working every time. Anybody have any similar problems or if anybody could help me out then it would be greatly appreciated. I was buzzing for the release of fifa on friday but not sure now if I should get then not be able to play online or anything. One last thing I must say is that single player games work perfectly and I can play online in games that I have already updated ages ago. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭budman9

Does blu-ray drive work?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 savvyxone

your HDD is on its way out it will need to be replaced, I have seen this happen many times and the only solution is to replace the drive

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

thanks for the quick responses. Any idea how I would go about replacing this drive and what is it likely to cost

• Registered Users Posts: 10 savvyxone

go to pc world they are really cheap these days and search youtube for a tutorial on how to replace it and install the software its actually very very easy

Advertisement