Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Croke Park - view from back row of premium?

• 24-09-2014 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

I've got my hands on a ticket for the back row of the premium section of the cusack, near the 14 yard line. I have been in seats in the lower hogan in the very back row before and I thought that the view was poor as you lost sight of the ball when struck high as the overhang from the level above obstructs the view. Just wondering if this might be the same case for the back row of the premium, where the overhang of the upper cusack will obstruct the view here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭buckwheat

View is perfect from back of premium. No obstruction at all

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

The back row in the Premium does obscure highballs, there is a bit of an overhang from the upper tier.

Quick edit: Seems to be two differing views here! In my own opinion, there is some obstruction but it is very minor. You'd only notice it the odd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭kifi

Thanks guys, guess it's a matter of opinion so. I definitely found that the high ball view was obscured by the overhang when I was in the back row of the lower tier, here's hoping that the back row of the premium doesn't have the same problem!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Thinly veiled 'look at me I have a premium level ticket' thread?

Advertisement