Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Handles

Options
  • 24-09-2014 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a window handle for the wooden windows which are in Charlesland. They are the ones that have no key lock. Thanks a mill!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a window handle for the wooden windows which are in Charlesland. They are the ones that have no key lock. Thanks a mill!!

Do you want the ones with a key lock? Helps with reducing insurance premiums. Woodies normally have them
    http://www.woodiesdiy.com/Product/yale-lockable-window-handle/24998/6.2.0#.VCNJnCVwYm8

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lakeroad

Munster joinery have a showroom & warehouse just down from the tv3 studio in Ballymount, you can buy replacement parts for all their doors and windows. I picked up a roll of their original rubber seal's which just slots into a rebate in the frame, once the existing is removed. You can only drop in at certain times but if you contact the main Munster joinery number they should give you times. Drive in past the showroom and the stores in at the back of the warehouse on your left.

See website for directions: http://www.munsterjoinery.ie/?p=111&n=752

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭vinpaul

Browns in Patrick Street, Dun Laoghaire are terrific suppliers of all makes of handles, locks etc. Worth trying them instead of going to Ballymount. I was able to get door handles there some time ago after trying a great number of suppliers without any joy.

Advertisement