Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Park in St Annes

• 24-09-2014 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I'm sure lots of you are familiar with this. It's lovely. A great resource and I love meeting the other dogs and chatting to their owners.

However, there is a sign that says aggressive dogs are not permitted and yet people seem to laugh off their dogs bad behaviour. I have a 6 month old cross breed. She is such a softie and I've never even heard her growl. She seems to be a target! And by dogs smaller than her too. I'm not talking about nipping at each other when chasing, I mean snarling and growling. But the attitude from a lot of the owners seems to be one of amusement just because the dog is smaller. How do you handle it? I get embarrassed and leave.

Furthermore, why do people with huge dogs feel that they can use the small dog section??

Advertisement