Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced tiler wanted

Options
  • 25-09-2014 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi all,I'm not sure what section I should put this in(moderators can put it in the suitable section). I have recently moved to Cambridge, Ontario. I'm working for a flooring company,I myself am a commercial floor installer(resilient vinyl,carpet). The company I work for, the owners are genuine and treat their staff with the upmost respect, the best I have ever seen. I am wondering is there any tiler that have their visa but haven't sourced a job and has no particular location in canada decided on!if so My boss is looking for an experienced motivated tiler that is tasteful and relatively quick. This would be a full time job and I'm sure with good pay. This is a good opportunity for someone. Pm me for more info.

Advertisement