Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18mth old climbing out of cot

Options
2»

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

elly123 wrote: »
    Neyite standing in the cot the bars were just below armpits just at his chest, the problem was he could get his leg up to it and pull himself over it! I don't think its anything to do with it been badly designed more the fact i have a climber :)

He has settled into his bed really well, he hasn't been 100% well since August with viral after viral so id say 1-2 evenings a week he wakes up, but other than that he sleeps the night, he goes down between 7.30 & 7.45, we read a story then leave the room, he will get in and out of the bed about 10 times and then eventually falls asleep after about 15 mins. he might have a whinge for a min when we leave the room but that's not always he case.

Ah right. My lad is about the same height but thankfully he hasnt figured out that yet like your little one. Maybe someday you'll be watching him pole vault for Ireland with pride :D

Advertisement