Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gooners v Tottenham

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Mason is a very confident lad, hopefully he stays injury free and can excel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Extremely happy with that draw today, one big negative for me was the woeful passing by spurs again, is it lack of quality or confidence? Lots of really simple passes going astray all game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭Mayo Yid

Is that Masons first PL start?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Mayo Yid wrote: »
    Is that Masons first PL start?

twas. He played midweek in capital one cup also.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    twas. He played midweek in capital one cup also.

Also played reserve match last Monday night.

Strong lad.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Also played reserve match last Monday night.

Strong lad.

Don't hear him whining about being tired . He is just what we need - brought up through the academy, north london born and bred, honoured to wear the jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Would have bitten your hand off for a draw before the game, so Im happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

It's time for Soldado to play upfront while Ade is playing poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

kaboul MOTM for me, maybe the armband was what he has needed… lamella was decent for me aswell, apart from the obvious mistake. Thought capoue was cracking aswel. Ade gave his usual performance… he hasn't had a good season for anyone since Arsenal 7 years ago… wnaker of the highest order.
    point well deserved over all

I didn't think we deserved a point to be honest. Was nail biting hoping we'd hold on. Goal was against the run of play. We were very lucky.

When managed to create an attack were just brutal and looked amateur. Arsenal are a far superior side. Actually thought this spurs side was among the worst teams we've brought to an arsenal ground in over 10 years.

Maybe this might just about kick start our season.

irishmover wrote: »
    I didn't think we deserved a point to be honest. Was nail biting hoping we'd hold on. Goal was against the run of play. We were very lucky.

When managed to create an attack were just brutal and looked amateur. Arsenal are a far superior side. Actually thought this spurs side was among the worst teams we've brought to an arsenal ground in over 10 years.

Maybe this might just about kick start our season.

Same as Everton at anfield . Arsenal were home and we were never going to dominate

Draws away against the big teams are excellent results. Let's hope we can do the same away to city in two weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Very good point considering.
    Kaboul was excellent as was Lloris.
    I thought the likes of eriksen and Lamela were pretty poor. Lost count of the number of times Lamela gave the ball away first half, looked afraid to get on the ball, jury still very much out. Eriksen very quiet too.
    Badly lack some presence up top.

COYS

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Very good point considering.
    Kaboul was excellent as was Lloris.
    I thought the likes of eriksen and Lamela were pretty poor. Lost count of the number of times Lamela gave the ball away first half, looked afraid to get on the ball, jury still very much out. Eriksen very quiet too.
    Badly lack some presence up top.

COYS

Yeah but eriksen and lamela made the goal. It was a hard game for the two of them - I thought they did ok

I'd have brought on Lennon earlier , his pace would have given us more counter attacks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

mickman wrote: »
    Yeah but eriksen and lamela made the goal. It was a hard game for the two of them - I thought they did ok

I'd have brought on Lennon earlier , his pace would have given us more counter attacks

Yes credit to them for the goal but they offered us very little going forward I thought, never showed enough when they got on the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Didn't see the game but happy we got a draw at least,good to hear Kaboul was back to his best,pity about Adi .time for Saldado to have a run up front I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

ade asleep there again

davycc wrote: »
    ade asleep there again

He is a total coward . I have lost all respect for the guy .

mickman wrote: »
    He is a total coward . I have lost all respect for the guy .

same with paulinho the wimp we need to sell them both 1st chance we get not worthy to wear the jersey- Arry will take them both he must have loads of cash left in his dogs bank account for a rainy day;)

davycc wrote: »
    same with paulinho the wimp we need to sell them both 1st chance we get not worthy to wear the jersey- Arry will take them both he must have loads of cash left in his dogs bank account for a rainy day;)

Yeah except ade won't leave until he has gotten every last cent out of us

At least paulinho is in our second team - adebayour keeps getting selected in our first team

Advertisement