Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYG

Options
  • 25-09-2014 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hello, first of all i signed up to your payg meter in july i had arrears on my account, got the meter installed in early august and was using the system where a % of my top off came off my account, then electric ireland took an amount out of my account and left me with no money over a weekend, i rang electric ireland and was told it was a mistake and i should contact my bank, now i'm down €10 euro for getting the direct debt returned from the bank never mind all the phone calls from my mobile to electric ireland and the bank, i rang electric ireland and the rep said she would get the original rep who said they made a mistake to contact, guess what still waiting a week later no contact, then i recieve an email from electric ireland today "[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On behalf of everyone at Electric Ireland, I’d like to thank you for choosing us as your Energy Partner" whats this about??? and how do i go about getting refunded for the mistake you made??[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Vinneyboy,

Sorry to read of the issues you have been experiencing. Please private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name, address and telephone number, confirming that you are the account-holder.

We will look into things for you then.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement