Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watch the all Ireland in Dublin airport

• 25-09-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi is there any tv in Dublin airport before or after security that will have saturdays match on?

I know there is a screen on arrivals but what about the arrivals bar?

Is there any Tv after security??

any help would be great dont want to miss Saturdays match and Im flying at 7pm :-) :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

laois gael wrote: »
    Hi is there any tv in Dublin airport before or after security that will have saturdays match on?

T1 airside bar upstairs has a TV, usually showing Sky news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Signature Bars run the bars in Dublin Airport, you could contact them and ask:
    http://www.signaturebars.ie/contact_us.php

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Check which way the wind is blowing before you get on the plane.

Then get a window seat on the optimum side of the aircraft when you get on.

You'll be able to see a bit of the match as the thing flies over Croke Park. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

I can only recall seeing Sky News on the televisions in the airport, both terminals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I thought this was going to be a really odd competition thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Surely they'd throw on the hurling though? I mean, a lot of people leaving mightn't see a game of hurling for another few months if they're living abroad..? You could at least ask them to throw it on OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Luckily the Dublin derby in the English Premier League is on at lunchtime or they'd all be showing that.

Luckily the Dublin derby in the English Premier League is on at lunchtime or they'd all be showing that.

Down with that sort of thing!!!!:mad:

No response from dublin airport bars...Looks like i'm going to miss it :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

rte player on your phone ?

• Advertisement

rte player on your phone ?

Hey check out Mr. Unlimited Data over here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,981 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Do you not have any kind of smart device at all? Streaming from RTE or Aertv will be perfect on DA wi-fi, Ive watched All-Irelands on my phone for the last couple of years on the Citylink bus I take back up to Dublin on Sundays...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

laois gael wrote: »
    No response from dublin airport bars...Looks like i'm going to miss it :-(

I go through T2 on a regular basis and I have only ever seen Sky News on the televisions, as I said. The All-Ireland hurling wouldn't be to everyone's taste, you have to remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Does the airport not have free wifi ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,725 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Free WiFi in Dublin airport :rolleyes:

OP

If you have an android phone or tablet then get Mobdro and you will be able to see it on there.

Free WiFi in Dublin airport :rolleyes:

And does a sense of humour come with the free wifi or does one have to pay for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭sheroman01

The restaurant upstairs after security, beside Burger King, think it's called The Garden Terrace. That will definitely show it. I was there last Sunday for the All-Ireland football final :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

It will be on every public television in the place.

sheroman01 wrote: »
    The restaurant upstairs after security, beside Burger King, think it's called The Garden Terrace. That will definitely show it. I was there last Sunday for the All-Ireland football final :)

Yes the Airport bars have just got back to me to say they are showing in there ...

Thanks for all the responses I do have a device but i much prefer watching it on the Box .....

Advertisement