Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual admin/secretarial service??

Options
  • 25-09-2014 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey everyone. I have a cousin who just started his own business. It's quite small at the moment, with only himself working. The issue is that he has zero knowledge/interest in dealing with the general administration of the business, the paperwork, the bookkeeping, responding to emails etc. At the moment he has help from another family member but obviously it can't continue like this.

I have been looking into it lately for him. The main aim is to keep costs as low as possible, so I was thinking that something along the lines of a virtual admin/secretarial support service. A quick google search throws out a couple of Irish companies that provide this virtual support. However there is also loads of foreign outsourcing sites too.

My question to you all is basicially this: Have you ever used such a service? What did you think/experince? And also who would you recommend?

My cousin has mentioned that if possible he would like to stick to Irish companies (support your own and all that!) but he is open to anything really as long the matter is taken care of.

I'd appreciate any insight! Thanks

Comments

Advertisement