Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Design Nike Free 5 : anyone use them

Options
  • 25-09-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi

I have been a fan of Nike free 5's for the last few years and have ran 2 marathons and loads of half without any problems. I recently bought two new pairs as the shop had them for full and then half price for a second pair, so i said thats a good deal, buy two and they will do me for the next while.
    I put one away and used one, started off with a few short runs and then had a long run with them(20 miles) and got a blister on one of my foots, but i put this down to the socks rather than the shoe. then did a slow 4 miles and the following day ran a 10 mile run and then woke up with a sore foot which turned out to planter fascistis.
    I am nearly back now, but my physio said to use my old pair until the end of the marathon(thats if i get their.)
    But i am thinking of bringing the other pair back. i liked the original pair, but the new is slightly different and just maybe added to my injury!
    Anyone use these new model of nike Free 5 and what do you think of them, I use nike free 4's for races up to half marathons! and nike free 5's for longer.

thanks

Advertisement