Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul Edge PCB

Options
  • 25-09-2014 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Just picked up a Soul Calibur PCB so I probably won't be playing Edge much anymore. Still a great game though! :D

The Last Bandit brought button 4 over to the jamma harness, so you don't need a kick harness.

Just plug it into a standard jamma harness and button 4 comes across (like with Neo Geo MVS)

Looking for €50 (or good trades!).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Price drop to €40, somebody take this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Was tempted but remembered I aint a fighter fan, would have took it two weeks ago cos I needed to test a jamma harness and monitor.

Master of the Universe

Awh that's a shame! I take it you managed to sort yourself out with another PCB for testing yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

o1s1n wrote: »
    Awh that's a shame! I take it you managed to sort yourself out with another PCB for testing yeah?

Yep thanks but now I have monitor woes, more testing needed but haven't found time to get to man shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I'd like to purchase this from you, would you be ok to post it down to me?

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Would Parcel Motel work for ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Yeah that would be fine, I'll send you the money in a few days. Just have to wait till payday

Master of the Universe

Excellent, we have a deal good sir :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement