Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden waste removal Dublin

• 25-09-2014 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭

Hi,

I am cutting down hedging and tree branches and wondering can anyone recommend someone that calls out and collects green waste and takes it away. I am based in Dublin 9. There will be too much to fit in my car I think it will be nearly half a van load

Regards

Comments

Hi,

I am cutting down hedging and tree branches and wondering can anyone recommend someone that calls out and collects green waste and takes it away. I am based in Dublin 9. There will be too much to fit in my car I think it will be nearly half a van load

Regards

Hi I'll PM you the name of the guy we used

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Hi I'll PM you the name of the guy we used

Perfect thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 aka7

Hi highlandseoghan,

I am trying to do something similar and came across your post.
    Did you get anybody to collect your branches?
    I am trying to get an idea of price for removing tree branches that would fit in a van. Clondalkin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 aka7

@ stunner dunner
    Would you mind if I ask how much you paid for removal of garden waste? No need to mention names.
    I am trying to get an idea of price for removing tree branches that would fit in a van. Clondalkin area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

I ended up getting ton bags off a company and they charge €15 per ton bag full of garden waste. www.mulch.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭iainBB

There is a place near Blanch that will take a car load of green waste for 8 euro
    half car load for 4 euro. we did about 10 trips with our garden waste.
    I think it is council run

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,856 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

I ended up getting ton bags off a company and they charge €15 per ton bag full of garden waste. www.mulch.ie
    do they describe it as a ton bag?
    if they do, i suspect they're guilty of false advertising.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,856 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

iainBB wrote: »
    There is a place near Blanch that will take a car load of green waste for 8 euro
    half car load for 4 euro. we did about 10 trips with our garden waste.
    I think it is council run
    coolmine recycling centre? just behind the fire station?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭iainBB

coolmine recycling centre? just behind the fire station?

That is it Thank you.

Advertisement