Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband dropping again!!

Options
  • 25-09-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I have been in touch with eircom several times about broadband connection dropping, first you said it was the box, so we got a new box. Then it happened again and you said it was the outside line, an engineer came and said it was perfect. So what is the story Eircom? Getting very pissed off with this. You continually make excuses, whats it to be next?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I have been in touch with eircom several times about broadband connection dropping,  first you said it was the box, so we got a new box. Then it happened  again and you said it was the outside  line, an engineer came and said it was perfect. So what is the story Eircom? Getting  very pissed off with this. You continually make excuses, whats it to be next?
    Hi little foot

Feel free to PM me your account number and I will look in to this further for you

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭little foot

Pm sent. Thanks

Pm sent. Thanks
    Hi little foot

I now have your details, I will get back to you as soon as I have more information

Al

Pm sent. Thanks
    Hi little foot

I now have your details, I will get back to you as soon as I have more information

Al
    Hi little foot

A case has been logged with technical support for investigation. The reference number is [font=Calibri","sans-serif]EIR-FNC-9788156 [/font][font=Calibri","sans-serif]and is predicted to take four working days for a full resolution to be established.[/font] [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Technical support have advised me that they will contact you once fully investigated.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Al
    [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭little foot

Thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks
    No worries little foot
    Al

Advertisement