Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The vanishing of ethan Carter

Options
  • 25-09-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

I thought this was released today but no sign of it in the store =(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,484 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Out on PC first, PS4 later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Ah yeah, I read the article wrong. Ah well best log into steam so and buy it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

i was hyped play this and bought it and everybody gone to rapture on psn sale .jesus its ****e.didnt like it at all story a bit interesting alright.game breaking bug on second last memory aswel i ended up googling last memory.its put me off playing everybody gone to rapture now.are they similar games ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

brady12 wrote: »
    i was hyped play this and bought it and everybody gone to rapture on psn sale .jesus its ****e.didnt like it at all story a bit interesting alright.game breaking bug on second last memory aswel i ended up googling last memory.its put me off playing everybody gone to rapture now.are they similar games ?

I don't think so, there looks to be a whole lot more interesting elements in the Ethan Carter game. Rapture looks boring as **** from the gameplay video i saw on Youtube

Advertisement