Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to new address

Options
  • 25-09-2014 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey,

I am moving to a new address soon and the previous tenants haven't cancelled their Eircom account (Cant get in contact with them). I need an EFibre line set up ASAP for business. How can I go about this. Your customer service agents keep putting me on hold and I've been trying to find this out for over 2 weeks now. Im happy to take over their account. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Benson F wrote: »
    Hey,

I am moving to a new address soon and the previous tenants haven't cancelled their Eircom account (Cant get in contact with them). I need an EFibre line set up ASAP for business. How can I go about this. Your customer service agents keep putting me on hold and I've been trying to find this out for over 2 weeks now. Im happy to take over their account. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Benson F

It will not be possible to take over the existing account without permission from the current account owners I'm afraid. Ultimately the previous owners will need to close the existing account with eircom and a new order will need to be placed however the best advice I can offer is to contact eircom accounts on free phone 1901 or via webchat: [font=Calibri","sans-serif]http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/ to discus further.

Thanks
    Al
    [/font]

Advertisement