Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Everton 27th Sept 12.45

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Grayditch wrote: »
    Draw. Drama. Messy match thread.
    Is there another kind:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

DVDM93 wrote: »
    Dark chocolate? You fcuking scumbag. There are threads made in AHs about sick bastards like you.

Fcuk ing love them. They go well with cold beans. Eat a dark chocolate digestive and then have a scoop of beans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

UGH, Ive just got sick over my normal food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Fcuk ing love them. They go well with cold beans. Eat a dark chocolate digestive and then have a scoop of beans.

Go out and buy a pregnancy test.

Also, congrats.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

All types of chocolate have lovely bottoms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

SlickRic wrote: »
    I agree with the draw prediction.

it is funny though, how you tried your best to be objective and sensible, but at the end, you couldn't help yourself!

Ah here, that's a bit precious in fairness Slick. I'd call that a decent shout, local derby, home advantage, the team that was awarded most penalties last season, I think that might even be in the history of the Premier League, Sterling being one of the trickiest and most fouled players in the league. It's hardly an off the wall prediction...

Sure didn't they have 14 in one match during the week :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭robz150

Liverpool 1-Everton 0 - Gerrard Pen 92 min 31 sec

Red card each - Balotelli to take an Everton Player with him :pac:

Ah here, that's a bit precious in fairness Slick. I'd call that a decent shout, local derby, home advantage, the team that was awarded most penalties last season, I think that might even be in the history of the Premier League, Sterling being one of the trickiest and most fouled players in the league. It's hardly an off the wall prediction...

Sure didn't they have 14 in one match during the week :pac:
    Also had similar against.

Funny you forgot that though...

5live wrote: »
    Also had similar against.

Funny you forgot that though...

It was a joke ffs, get over yourself.

• Advertisement

It was a joke ffs, get over yourself.
    Right back at ya, Willi:pac:

5live wrote: »
    Right back at ya, Willi:pac:

Please use your emoticons better in future :)

• SlickRic wrote: »
    I agree with the draw prediction.

it is funny though, how you tried your best to be objective and sensible, but at the end, you couldn't help yourself!

Typical ****e again ^

Have a look at the odds, it's a good shout to suggest Liverpool will win a penalty especially because it's a derby.

You have already been awarded 2 penalties in open play this season so far. And had the most awarded last season.

My assumption is based on form / chance as I am a betting man. Unbelievable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Typical ****e again ^

Have a look at the odds, it's a good shout to suggest Liverpool will win a penalty especially because it's a derby.

You have already been awarded 2 penalties in open play this season so far. And had the most awarded last season.

Here's a sure thing for you!

Liverpool have been awarded 4 penalties in the Derby at home in the PL era FWIW

• 8-10 wrote: »
    Here's a sure thing for you!

Liverpool have been awarded 4 penalties in the Derby at home in the PL era FWIW

Your ignoring the other half of the post. Here I will post it again for you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

I don't think it's fair to say Liverpool are awarded penalties when they shouldn't be. What can Liverpool do if opposition defence can't cope with them inside their box? Otherwise, that would mean a referee/s are favouring them over other teams. That's hardly allowed is it?

Howard Webb.

• Advertisement

Your ignoring the other half of the post. Here I will post it again for you.

? I wasn't disagreeing with you! :confused:

It actually only goes back 15 years to 1999, 4 penalties in that time is a strong argument for backing the peno. Was just pointing out in jest that 3/1 on Liverpool to wear red might be a better bet! While I agree with you, I don't think it's as much of a sure thing as you do, but I'll likely be backing it also.

• DVDM93 wrote: »
    I don't think it's fair to say Liverpool are awarded penalties when they shouldn't be. What can Liverpool do if opposition defence can't cope with them inside their box? Otherwise, that would mean a referee/s are favouring them over other teams. That's hardly allowed is it?

Howard Webb.

Who has said this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Typical ****e again ^

fair enough.

if you genuinely were only saying that Liverpool are likely to win a penalty because we win a fair few on merit, and it wasn't in fact a slight dig at the amount of penalties we win, and if it was statement made purely on statistics, then i hold my hands up. i was wrong.

i honestly didn't think my comments were that controversial or would annoy you. i was making them in good fun tbh. if you were making a dig, i don't really care. i wouldn't expect different from a Utd fan commenting on a Liverpool game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Ranchu

Is Sturridge definitely out?

I can't see Everton not scoring. Put 3 past Chelsea, 4 past Wolfsburg and 2 past everyone else so far this season.

Without Sturridge Everton have a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

Ranchu wrote: »
    Is Sturridge definitely out?

I can't see Everton not scoring. Put 3 past Chelsea, 4 past Wolfsburg and 2 past everyone else so far this season.

Without Sturridge Everton have a chance.

At best he will be on the bench by all accounts.

Lukaku will have a field day tomorrow id imagine, we collectively **** ourselves at the sight of a high ball and he's good in the air, he also always seems to have a good game against us too.

1) have somebody mark Gerard
    2) cross in high balls, look to get corners
    3) ????????
    4) profit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Grayditch wrote: »

I'm staying well away from here tomoro.

I have more derby day yellow cards than tony hibbert

• Grayditch wrote: »

It's only messy if fans dismiss rival fans immediately and post nonsense like 'Go back to bed' etc.. without having any valid argument to counter the actual post / opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

Well Jeff it's always hard to predict the outcome until the match is over, so I'm going to go for a narrow win for the Merseysiders, the striker will probably score and the opposition keeper will more than likely concede.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

It's only messy if fans dismiss rival fans immediately and post nonsense like 'Go back to bed' etc.. without having any valid argument to counter the actual post / opinion.

Yeah, that's exactly how it starts, alright. Some people are just misunderstood...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Liverpool to win but both teams to score, another shambles defensively from Liverpool but still to win by a goal or two I think

These derbies are always great

• Grayditch wrote: »
    Yeah, that's exactly how it starts, alright. Some people are just misunderstood...

Oh I know...'Some' most defiantly are

Hard to call

Still embarressed since the win over Boro :o:o

Scarlet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

The way both teams are playing at the moment anything is possible , 0-0 or 8-3 , take your pick.

• rarnes1 wrote: »
    Hard to call

Scarlet

:pac:

Stargate wrote: »
    The way both teams are playing at the moment anything is possible , 0-0

If you're basing it on how both are playing I don't know why you'd suggest it could be 0-0. Both are struggling to keep clean sheets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,877 ✭✭✭RayCon

rarnes1 wrote: »

The way things are going , this game could end 15-14 too :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

I dont know who is going to win.

Both teams have had a crap season so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭DaveSuarez

I hope Liverpool win this game of football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I'm not entertaining that notion of anything but a win here. Time to wake the **** up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

As a blue who has watched all our games I'm dreading it. We are a mess at the back. Can see a high scoring game. Would take a draw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If Liverpool don't win this I'll never laugh at a LVG defeat again for the rest of the month.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

You betting on the game Mick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,654 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

What channel is it on on tv ? Liverpool victory predicted , by me :)

cjmc wrote: »
    What channel is it on on tv ? Liverpool victory predicted , by me :)

BT Sport 1.

• Advertisement

• Augmerson wrote: »
    You betting on the game Mick?

341x396px-2dbc4dcf_serious.jpeg

The training team from today was this apparently.

Bye_65oIYAIzc0k.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

5starpool wrote: »

Bye_65oIYAIzc0k.jpg
    Last man back!!! I like it, just a natural progression from Rodgers attack minded style:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

5starpool wrote: »

Bye_65oIYAIzc0k.jpg

Surely even MIGs is better than no keeper?

I think Lucas will be in nets tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭chicorytip

When did Everton last beat Liverpool?
    My prediction : 4-1 red.

• Advertisement

Without Sturridge happy enough with that team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

It is actually quite stylish, twisted and daring...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,037 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Would rather play with two up, even if that means having an extra defensive mid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Mig
    Skrtel----Sakho
    Manq
    Gerrard
    Moreno
    Hendo--Lallana
    Sterling
    Borini--Balo

I suppose Sturridge is not going to feature :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,952 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

4231, no.