Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Going To Xtravison Finglas Tonight? At 12.00

Options
  • 25-09-2014 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi All,

Just wondering how many people on here are going up there this evening? Roughly see the numbers, and when would be best time to que,

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭NZ_2014

Hi All,

Just wondering how many people on here are going up there this evening? Roughly see the numbers, and when would be best time to que,

:D

I`m in the queue now, 3 of us here, with our camp chairs and brown paper bags.. :pac:

Two more in the queue behind us.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fusionballs

NZ_2014 wrote: »
    I`m in the queue now, 3 of us here, with our camp chairs and brown paper bags.. :pac:

Two more in the queue behind us.

Really? That's a bit mad haha! Any chance of a pic? 😛 that's dedication right there indeed,

It's like being up in Belfast quing for the new iphone hehe

Really? That's a bit mad haha! Any chance of a pic? 😛 that's dedication right there indeed,

Just kidding man. You should head down now and bribe one of the staff for a copy now.

I was only joking :D

By the way you seem to have posted the same thing 4 times.

NZ_2014 wrote: »
    I was only joking :D

By the way you seem to have posted the same thing 4 times.

Sorry was on my iphone trying to post and update, and tried to delete duplicate posts, BUT of course won't let me,

Sorry about that, That's strange,

Yeah i know, I can't wait to play the Ultimate Team on Fifa 15

And il be up to the small hours playing it, But of course have a interview in the afternoon at 2.00

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭masti123

First time going to a midnight release tonight, On average how many people normally show up?

masti123 wrote: »
    First time going to a midnight release tonight, On average how many people normally show up?

I remember gamestop up in Finglas - charlestown was decently busy and was up there for say 11:30ish and that's with people pre-booking the game... If have it pre-booked your gaureented a copy so I'd say half hour at the most pal

Advertisement