Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building on Bray Head

Options
  • 25-09-2014 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Looking north from Greystones I noticed what looked like a building on Bray Head. It is between the white marker and the cross. Using my binoculars to view from Greystones harbour I could make out the shape of a house. I never noticed any structure in this spot until today. Anybody know anything about this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I noticed a digger/jcb up there Wednesday afternoon, maybe there was some clearance of shrubs/trees which has opened it up to be seen from Greystones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aquila

The building is just a timber façade that is being used as part of a film set that is being filmed out of Ardmore studios. It has no back to it and is supported at the rear by a scaffolding frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

aquila wrote: »
    The building is just a timber façade that is being used as part of a film set that is being filmed out of Ardmore studios. It has no back to it and is supported at the rear by a scaffolding frame.

Cue Pixbyjohn...

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭legrand

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭vinpaul

What film is being made?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

legrand wrote: »

Great shot taken by a HTC one X, thanks for posting it

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Maybe The Secret Scripture?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

vinpaul wrote: »
    What film is being made?
    I know they're filming a second series of Penny Dreadful right now, as I live right behind the the old haulage yard next to Ardmore Studios and they've built a huge street set there. Maybe it's for that?

Advertisement