Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buggy board on plane.

Options
  • 25-09-2014 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi quick question,
    We are flying to paris next week and we are bringing our infants buggy. We are also bringing a buggy board for our five year old and im wondering can we hand that up at the gate as part of the buggy or should I stick it in our suit case?

Also its a few years since ive flown with a baby are there still restrictions on how many bottles of baby milk you can bring through security?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

You can bring the buggy board if it can fold up with your buggy, or go in the bottom, tie it in and then fold it?
    No limit on bottles , you just have to be willig to taste them, but I have never been asked to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭ameee

Thanks ill have to see if it will fit under the buggy I dont want to put it in the suitcase because its fairly heavy and I dont want to go over the weight limit! When my now five year old was a baby I think we could only bring two bottles and they made me drink from both so they must have relaxed things over the past few years :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

We stuck ours in the buggy when it was folded and used 2 bungee cords to make sure it was secure and didn't fall out.

Advertisement