Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hell In A Cell 2014 Pre Show && PPV Thread *Spoilers* **no stream requests**

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

6 mins left according to the ref:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,300 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I do love a good late kick out

Really no need to get the cinder blocks out, bit much.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

wtf

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

"Ambrose going for Dirty Deeds", damn it Cole get the moves right, that was clearly the underhook DDT.

• Advertisement

Ugh. Really? Seriously, no-one cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

WTF IS HAPPENING??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

No, fùck off Wyatt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Horse****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

A Fcuk of an ending

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Heisenberg88

**** wrestling, I'm done. What is this ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bull****, WHY did Bray have to get involved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I loved that ending. They can go so many places with that finish. The crowd were ****ing terrible though IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

They had to go and fcuk up a brilliant match with this gimp!!

What a bullshìt ending. Just fùck right fùcking off Bray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Ambrose is 0-3 now vs Rollins.

How can you do a feud where the babyface doesn't get his payback?

This is wrong. This isn't how you do things.

Some match though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Very smart, I didn't like it but now they have a filler feud to build Bray after being away and also can now put the Rollins/Ambrose feud to the side for later. Gives everything new life. Now if Cena, Orton, Kane and other Has beens could fcuk off for a while all would be well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Heisenberg88

I Armour I wrote: »
    Very smart, I didn't like it but now they have a filler feud to build Bray after being away and also can now put the Rollins/Ambrose feud to the side for later. Gives everything new life. Now if Cena, Orton, Kane and other Has beens could fcuk off for a while all would be well.

should have brought out the Miz or Cesaro or anyone instead of that gimp!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

You'd swear Jeff Jarrett won the NWA Title by the internet reaction so far. A hologram came out of the ****e lamp thing FFS! Ambrose was never winning this match either so it kept him strong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

I loved that ending. They can go so many places with that finish. The crowd were ****ing terrible though IMO.

"He's got the whole world" chants were audible. Lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

That needed to be sorted tonight! The Bray Ambrose feud could wait till what was more important was done.

Crock of sh1te. Disappointed I stayed up past Ziggler v Cesaro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

So I guess I'm the only one who didn't like the match then?

Just couldn't connect with me like their previous match ups. I had super high expectations going into this, and they weren't even met half way. Thought the cell bump was weak, and stalled the match for too long. After that it just became a few spots and a bull**** finish. I expected it to be spot heavy, but at least have something else between the spots. Both men are capable of so much better, and it says something that I enjoyed Cena/Orton more

You'd swear Jeff Jarrett won the NWA Title by the internet reaction so far. A hologram came out of the ****e lamp thing FFS! Ambrose was never winning this match either so it kept him strong.

Obi-Wyatt Kenobi puns, the most memorable portion of this show.

I know the whole point is to get people to buy the PPV but I also thought that the point was to not screw the people who bought the PPV?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I disagree, they bury bray by having Cena beat him over and over but out of no where they have just re-established him as a big player by throwing him into this feud.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Great Sports Entertainment finish to the main event

No idea what language Bray was speaking. Reminded me of Undertaker saying that Irish spell from Excalibur.

My issue is that it's Wyatt, not that Ambrose was screwed. I don't like Wyatt, and I don't think he should keep getting these high profile feuds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Ageyev wrote: »
    No idea what language Bray was speaking. Reminded me of Undertaker saying that Irish spell from Excalibur.

Pretty sure he was speaking in tongues.

I myself wasn't disappointed with the match or the ending. I mean yes it would have been nice to see Ambrose get the victory, but they kept Ambrose strong by having Bray interference, while also adding to Rollin' momentum by coming out victorious in a cowardly way. It also means that Ambrose and Rollins aren't totally done and could revist their feud later on, so Ambrose Vs Bray will be something new for Ambrose and Bray Wyatt.

Either way I think the match was what it was, in that it was a spot fest. But they needed something different to follow Orton and Cena's HIAC which was just typical of any other HIAC match from over the years really.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Riddle101 wrote: »
    so Ambrose Vs Bray will be something new for Ambrose and Bray Wyatt.

Something midcard

Advertisement