Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House wanted east mayo

Options
  • 25-09-2014 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I've been looking for a modern detached house in swinford/charlestown/carracastle/kilkelly area for awhile now.I have been renting a property in the area for the past number of years so I know it pretty well. Can't find anything other than an old cottage or a semi detached in an estate to buy. Anyone know of any available or how to go about finding what I'm looking for. Tried most of the local estate agents at this stage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you try daft.ie yet, or similar property sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ammec

biko wrote: »
    Did you try daft.ie yet, or similar property sites?

Yes I've spent hours on them at this stage. They are very misleading. Half the property on them are "unavailable"

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Paddy McGinty

How much (rough ball park figure) would you expect to pay for the type of modern detached house you're thinking of?

Do you want something ready to move in to or are you prepared to do some work? Reason I ask is I viewed a couple myself earlier this week which were no good for me but might suit you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ammec

How much (rough ball park figure) would you expect to pay for the type of modern detached house you're thinking of?

Do you want something ready to move in to or are you prepared to do some work? Reason I ask is I viewed a couple myself earlier this week which were no good for me but might suit you?

200-230k. Depending on price of house I'm open to cosmetic work

• Registered Users Posts: 1 farluber

Hi I've sent you a PM. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement