Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for post asking help

Options
  • 26-09-2014 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

In my employment, I was given the job to find "dirt" on a person, to destroy him.
    I found the opposite and was left in a moral predicament.
    Without breaking any rule, regualtion, agreement, protocol or law on privacy, I described the situation in a post and asked for advice or opinion, knowing very well that I will be critisided, cursed or more.
    The post was removed with a message "You have been permanently banned from After Hours for Trolling."
    According to the definition found at wikipedia, the statement that I was trolling is not correct.
    I may have posted it on a wrong forum, that is all.

I do have a copy of the post to send to admins to judge for themselves if needed.

All I want is to know, how can I help a person that I was instructed to hurt...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The first step in the appeals process is to discuss your ban with the mod who banned you. If you cannot resolve the matter between you, then you may appeal here. Have you completed this step yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Irishhacker - I have discussed this matter with the AH mods & they have agreed to reduce this ban to 1 month.

You were initially permanently banned for what appeared to be trolling. However, it would appear that this was not the case. That said, you discussed topics of illegality that are forbidden by the forum charter. Please familiarize yourself with the forum charter before you post there again.

Please let me know if this reduction in ban is acceptable to you. If not, you may appeal to to an Admin.

Advertisement