Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying tickets from ROI Ticketmaster outlet

Options
  • 26-09-2014 8:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Just wondering can you buy tickets to a Belfast show from a ticketmaster outlet in Dublin? I've heard you can order online but I wanna know can you buy them at an outlet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

not 100% sure about this but the prices are in pounds, so either you can't at all or, if you can, you'd probably be able to pay with a card only.

I'd suggest trying the outlet in St Stephen's Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

SwearBySin wrote: »
    Just wondering can you buy tickets to a Belfast show from a ticketmaster outlet in Dublin? I've heard you can order online but I wanna know can you buy them at an outlet

Yes, I think they automatically convert what the sterling price is of the ticket, to whatever it is in euros.

I think the price in euros depends on the exchange rate is on the day that you buy the ticket. I think that's the case, but I'm not certain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement