Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from a current account to a student account

Options
  • 26-09-2014 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I got a letter saying my account would be moved from a graduate account to a personal current account. I set up my account when I was in college in 2008 when I started a degree but since then I have left that course and am now currently in second year of a different degree. How would I go about keeping my student debit card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi emmie-lou

Thanks for contacting us here with your query this morning.

To avail of or continue with a student account, you will need a letter from the college advising you are attending. You can bring this letter with you to a nearby branch, along with photo identification(either passport or driving licence) and a staff member will be happy to update this on your account for you.

Locations for all of our branches can be found here

Here are some terms and conditions that apply to this account type.

We hope this helps! Any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement