Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Bin Options City Weight > City Special

Options
  • 26-09-2014 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi,
    I would need to get bins for my house..
    2 people live there (myself and wife) and occasionally (3 times a year) parents for 2 weeks.. I was wondering about what option is the better one.. or maybe there is a company in Galway that does it better and cheaper (it s my first time to live in a House)

City Weight €12.50/month (Black Bin 19 cents/KG

City Special €219

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

turniton wrote: »
    Hi,
    I would need to get bins for my house..
    2 people live there (myself and wife) and occasionally (3 times a year) parents for 2 weeks.. I was wondering about what option is the better one.. or maybe there is a company in Galway that does it better and cheaper (it s my first time to live in a House)

City Weight €12.50/month (Black Bin 19 cents/KG

City Special €219

thanks

We have a similar size household and the first option is definitely cheaper, unless you're putting ridiculous amounts of waste in your black bin. Average monthly bill would be ~€14-15, which works out at ~€174/yr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

I have used city bin for years find them excellent. The weight option is the cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

City bin and barna waste seems grand. I would not like to comment on the other crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've used CB years without any particular issues I can recall.

Advertisement