Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wafcol dog food

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I used this before. It was ok. Not fantastic. I do not like the compressed food & found I had to feed a lot of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Knine wrote: »
    I used this before. It was ok. Not fantastic. I do not like the compressed food & found I had to feed a lot of it.

Was it black angus that you used?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

rottie 11 wrote: »

No it was the Green Bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

No it was the Green Bag.

I'm the total opposite. We feed the 'green bag' (Marcus Meule Naturnah) and find we feed an awful lot less of it as it is measured depending on a dogs weight.

We get 2 x 15kg bags for less than 75 euro delivered and it lasts us a lot longer than our 'old' kibble (also 15kg).

Both dogs doing great on it - but... It is only fed half of the day - The morning meal.

Afternoon feed is a RAW feed.

• Advertisement

Got markus muhle today and by my calculations my 5month old pup gets 595g a day??

Ok so on the feeding guide on the bag it sais final weight so that means adult weight so 50kg maybe? Well if its 50kg then he get 595g a day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Yes that would be about right for a growing pup. Just split that into 3 meals. It wouldn't be all that at every meal.

andreac wrote: »
    Yes that would be about right for a growing pup. Just split that into 3 meals. It wouldn't be all that at every meal.

That means so the 54euro bag of food wil only last 25 days?

200g 3 times a day so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

rottie 11 wrote: »
    That means so the 54euro bag of food wil only last 25 days?

200g 3 times a day so?

Yes.

But if you find the pup is getting too heavy you can adjust accordingly. The guideline on the bag is just that, a guideline. Sometimes we need to feed a little less or a little more.

So see how you go for a few weeks on that amount and take it from there.

andreac wrote: »
    Yes.

But if you find the pup is getting too heavy you can adjust accordingly. The guideline on the bag is just that, a guideline. Sometimes we need to feed a little less or a little more.

So see how you go for a few weeks on that amount and take it from there.

Ok so will see how it goes , thanks

Advertisement