Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile: iPhone 6 64GB

Options
  • 26-09-2014 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Does anybody know if eMobile sells the 64GB version of the iPhone 6? Can't find it anywhere on the website. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Locomotion

You can get it by calling them. I ordered mine this morning
    Does anybody know if eMobile sells the 64GB version of the iPhone 6? Can't find it anywhere on the website. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi GavisconExtra

This is available from emobile however remains subject to availability and not yet advertised online, you can try in store or by contacting sales on 1800245729

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Any update on 64gb availability or would I have to contact sales? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

pedatron wrote: »
    Any update on 64gb availability or would I have to contact sales? Thanks.

Hi there,

We’ve had no confirmed time frame as to when this will be available online but if you give your local store a call they’ll be able to advise on their stock availability.

http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/locator/

Thanks,

Colm

Advertisement