Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner wanted

Options
  • 26-09-2014 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi to all,

Can anyone recommend a reliable cleaner in the Lucan area?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭crazy_lady

jomalone14 wrote: »
    Hi to all,

Can anyone recommend a reliable cleaner in the Lucan area?

Many thanks

I'm afraid I haven't got a recommendation. Just wondering if you got sorted and might be happy to recommend to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

Hi,

Yes, I got sorted and I'm happy with her work. I'll contact her and see whether she might be interested in taking some more work on.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭crazy_lady

jomalone14 wrote: »
    Hi,

Yes, I got sorted and I'm happy with her work. I'll contact her and see whether she might be interested in taking some more work on.

Hope this helps.

Great, thank you!

crazy_lady wrote: »
    I'm afraid I haven't got a recommendation. Just wondering if you got sorted and might be happy to recommend to me?

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭nicmarie

I am also in lucan looking for reliable cleaner. Can you please pm me?

• Advertisement

nicmarie wrote: »
    I am also in lucan looking for reliable cleaner. Can you please pm me?

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Hi all just wondering if you could PM me also? Looking for a cleaner in Lucan.

Hi all just wondering if you could PM me also? Looking for a cleaner in Lucan.

I can't help this time as my cleaner isn't looking for any more work at the moment. Hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭adonai

If anyone still interested, please PM me I got a contact to reliable experienced one.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 caitt

Hi , I'm a mum living in Lucan and available for cleaning / helping around home /errands between 10am and 1pm Mon - Fri. Tk you .

• Advertisement
Advertisement