Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday Night Show 27/9/2014

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'm beginning to think that dog ran away.:D

Probably ran away again while Twink was in full flight, last night. :D
    She definitely overestimates her popularity, arriving on with the poor dog held high. I'd say some of the audience were wondering what the heck, who is she...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I was out last nite.. Did I miss anything of interest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

I was out last nite.. Did I miss anything of interest?

Twink, get to RTE player and fast forward to last 15 mins or so of the show (it will be worth all the annoying ads) She's nuts and gets pissy with the audience for not applauding and getting enthusiastic enough for her. It's gold. I'm gonna watch it again now. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I'm beginning to think that dog ran away.:D

Mine ran under the table after seeing that picture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Twink, get to RTE player and fast forward to last 15 mins or so of the show (it will be worth all the annoying ads) She's nuts and gets pissy with the audience for not applauding and getting enthusiastic enough for her. It's gold. I'm gonna watch it again now. :eek:

Jesus I can't believe I missed that.

Ha, Twink, you mad yoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I thought the Twink interview was exploitative on the part of RTE. She clearly isn't well. She's no longer a 'celebrity' by any stretch of the word. Apart from using a very obviously mentally ill woman as a source of 'entertainment', there was no reason to have her on television at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

She thinks everyone in the country is on "team Twonk". Delusional [mod snip]. Horrible auld trout in the death throws of her celebrity, please do the decent thing teddy (dog) and have the mangey auld yoke put to sleep. "you'll have to do better than that after the week I've had"- puke.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,321 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

RTE Player timed out before the Twink interview last night, just watched it for the first time :eek: :eek:

The audience didn't laugh when she trying to be funny, but laughed when she was being serious :D

Teddy and every other dog in Ireland headed for Dublin Port as soon as the show finished!

Oh, and it's rude to point. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

RTE Player timed out before the Twink interview last night, just watched it for the first time :eek: :eek:

The audience didn't laugh when she trying to be funny, but laughed when she was being serious :D

Teddy and every other dog in Ireland headed for Dublin Port as soon as the show finished!

Oh, and it's rude to point. :)

Only for Id have to suffer about 5 minutes of adds, I'd go back to RTE player and get a pic of her looking like a moose; thumbs up to her forehead and fingers all wiggling:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Lets see if either Mark Cagney or Twink are back on before the season ends. I has a feeling neither will be back.

What did Cagney get up to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

This post has been deleted.

Cagney might be, actually, he probably will. But Twink...naah, she's too unpredicatable/ uncontrollable. Tubridy had issues when he had her on the show a while ago (and noted she wasn't well then either) and now O'Connor is having issues also. She's not well, and her erratic behaviour is far more worrying than anything. She is possibly on something, because for many, many years she could be coherent...but some time around the Linda Martin falling out she just lost the plot. And started showing signs that something was not right.
    Even when she was on that TV3 cooking show from ages ago (the one with Conrad Gallaher, before he went broke again) she was quite aggressive and bossy, making comments that were just disturbing and almost paranoid.
    I have heard people making allegations about problems she is having, but I won't repeat them here because hearsay and all that.
    What I will say is that I hope she gets better help than the psychiatrist she claimed was in the audience that night, because he is clearly not working out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Here is *that* interview in full if you want to relive it.

Despite suffering a torrid week the guest was stoic, calm, polite, well mannered and dignified.

Sadly, the same can't be said for his owner :pac:

Advertisement