Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ei Contract Renewal

Options
  • 26-09-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi.  My EI contact is about to expire and I would like to know what are my options for renewal.  Ie. What offers are available to existing customers?

Thanks you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Newmem,

Thanks for your post. We're currently offering the ValueReward price plan for existing customers. This offers a discount of up to 6% for electricity only customers when opting for Direct Debit and Online Billing. For Dual Fuel (electricity and gas) customers, we're offering a 12% discount off both fuels when opting for Direct Debit and Online Billing. Terms and conditions apply.

To go through our price plans in more detail and to have a plan applied to your account, you can contact our Sales team on 1850 30 50 90 (Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-6pm). They're also contactable at sales(at)electricireland.ie.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement