Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive Club

Options
  • 26-09-2014 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Anyone looking forward to this ? It looks the business. I have it on pre-order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Its the one and only game I'm waiting for...well ,that and LBP3 .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

TinCool wrote: »
    Anyone looking forward to this ? It looks the business. I have it on pre-order.

If you are a Plus member it's cheaper to upgrade digitally to the full version than buy the retail copy at launch. It works out at €50 instead of €60.

BTW there is already a full thread for this game in the Games forum section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

If you are a Plus member it's cheaper to upgrade digitally to the full version than buy the retail copy at launch. It works out at €50 instead of €60.

BTW there is already a full thread for this game in the Games forum section.

You can only play the game when you have a plus subscription though, even the offline mode. I think its better off spending the extra €10 or buying physical if you might trade it in down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

String wrote: »
    You can only play the game when you have a plus subscription though, even the offline mode. I think its better off spending the extra €10 or buying physical if you might trade it in down the line.

Totes.

Its a piss take the digital upgrade fiasco . I'le try before I buy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Full game for PLUS members was 39.99 on the store for me last night?

• Advertisement

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Full game for PLUS members was 39.99 on the store for me last night?

Ya its the full game while you have active plus subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I thought they changed their minds about that after the ****storm online about it?
    Now, If you intend on downloading Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition, and upgrading to the full game experience, you will have access to the full game even if your PlayStation Plus subscription runs out.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/05/09/sony-puts-driveclubs-awkward-ps-policy-in-reverse/

lertsnim wrote: »
    I thought they changed their minds about that after the ****storm online about it?

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/05/09/sony-puts-driveclubs-awkward-ps-policy-in-reverse/

Good if true, but are you sure it doesn't mean upgrade to the full digital edition. Fecking confusing..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

String wrote: »
    Good if true, but are you sure it doesn't mean upgrade to the full digital edition. Fecking confusing..

No its if you get the PLUS upgrade version you will get to keep it.

Advertisement