Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi,

Options
  • 26-09-2014 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

I purchased tickets over the phone. My account was debited for the amount. In the interim I found that I couldn’t make it to the concert. I rang the hotel to inform them of this and they said it would be no problem for them to sell on these tickets and to send me a refund, the concert was still a few weeks away at that stage. I haven’t heard from the hotel on this in the last 2 months after sending an email with my details and leaving my details over the phone. I have left voice messages to a mobile number that the hotel uses also. can i cancel this debit card payment with most of the correspondece taking place over the phone. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi tomatofruit,

Thanks for getting in touch.

For information on how to raise a Visa Debit Transaction dispute, please see here. A link to the required form is available in the second last faq on that page. All disputes are handled on a case by case basis with a range of factors taken into account. You could also include a cover letter, with the form, outlining the details in your post. 

Hope this helps and have a nice weekend.
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tomatofruit

Thanks Tara

Advertisement