Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

madison square garden

Options
  • 26-09-2014 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for hockey tickets to a game in November.
    Do tickets go any cheaper than $104.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

I'm looking for ones for December. All the cheap seats sell out quickly. I'm going to try stubhub closer to the date of the game for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

I was wondering. Last time I was there we had 40 dollar tickets.

The game I want to see is a big rivalry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭iusedtoknow

cena wrote: »
    I was wondering. Last time I was there we had 40 dollar tickets.

The game I want to see is a big rivalry

104 seems about right. . I went to see the earthquakes vs LA galaxy in the soccer and cheapest tickets were $80, and that is a sport that barely features in the national psyche. The less said about how much I paid to see Barcelona vs Real Madrid ....the better.

Most derby or big rivalry games are more expensive as there are more tickets kept aside for season ticket holders

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭yew_tree

I used Ticket exchange back in May to go to one of the play off games. Only bought them online 4 hours before the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

yew_tree wrote: »
    I used Ticket exchange back in May to go to one of the play off games. Only bought them online 4 hours before the game.

Did you pay over ticket value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭yew_tree

Yeah I assume we did....worked out at about 220 USD each. That was for a play off game though so I assume you will get a much better price for early season games.

Advertisement