Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Pfizer

Options
  • 26-09-2014 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭

Pfizer Newbridge are taking on temporary staff for a 6 month contract. I dropped a C.V. to the security post at the gate. Get in quick, interviews starting very soon. Jobs are for warehouse work. Experience a bonus.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭porsche boy

I have experienced their product.... is that any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Johntm

ken wrote: »
    Pfizer Newbridge are taking on temporary staff for a 6 month contract. I dropped a C.V. to the security post at the gate. Get in quick, interviews starting very soon. Jobs are for warehouse work. Experience a bonus.

Did you get a call for an interview, do you have experience in the area just curious.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I only dropped in the C.V. yesterday morning. Guy said interviews starting shortly. I tried to apply online but it kept erroring me out. I live in The Curragh so dropped it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

ken wrote: »
    I only dropped in the C.V. yesterday morning. Guy said interviews starting shortly. I tried to apply online but it kept erroring me out. I live in The Curragh so dropped it in.

hi ken

could you give me the link to the job online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Be prepared for a strict interview

• Advertisement
Advertisement