Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

apples needed

• 26-09-2014 8:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

Hi gardeners
    I'm looking for Apples if anybody has any not being picked. Any flavors and windfalls ok too. Based close to swords area.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

rje66 wrote: »
    Hi gardeners
    I'm looking for Apples if anybody has any not being picked. Any flavors and windfalls ok too. Based close to swords area.
    Thanks

Newbridge House has a huge orchard out the back of the farmyard and last time we were there, they had apples falling off the trees, loads of them....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,856 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i doubt newbridge house would appreciate people helping themselves wholesale to apples.

what are they going to be used for? cooking? cider?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

i doubt newbridge house would appreciate people helping themselves wholesale to apples.

Mostly cider, but Apple tarts too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

Mostly cider, but Apple tarts too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,856 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

you should pop out to lispopple, i believe there's a orchard there which sells apples direct to the public.
    you're much more likely to get cider apples for making cider too, i suspect.

• Advertisement
Advertisement