Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit still coming out.

Options
  • 26-09-2014 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there; I cancelled my eircom Broadband and phoneline on the 25th of August by phone and sent an email giving my 30 days notice as I was moving house. My direct debit came out on the 21st of August; however I noticed today that another payment was taken by direct debit on the 23rd September. While I understand that the August direct debit I find it difficult to understand the taking of this months in total. As I moved out from that address on 23rd August it seems baffling to be charged up until 23rd October for a service that i wont have used in two months. Can you please shed some light on this.
    Many thanks,
    Stephen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

shers100 wrote: »
    Hi there; I cancelled my eircom Broadband and phoneline on the 25th of August by phone and sent an email giving my 30 days notice as I was moving house. My direct debit came out on the 21st of August; however I noticed today that another payment was taken by direct debit on the 23rd September. While I understand that the August direct debit I find it difficult to understand the taking of this months in total. As I moved out from that address on 23rd August it seems baffling to be charged up until 23rd October for a service that i wont have used in two months. Can you please shed some light on this.
    Many thanks,
    Stephen
    Hi shers100

Please PM me your eircom account number & I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement