Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unit price

Options
  • 26-09-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

How to find the unit rate that I am on paying ( I can see the unit rate in the bill and the total VAT in the end). I would like to know the unit rate + vat.
    acount: 903549378

regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi suave.4u,

Thank you for getting in touch with this question. As you can see from your bill, your unit rate is given excluding VAT. VAT of 13.5% is applicable, so you can add 13.5% of your unit rate to your unit rate to reach your desired total.

For your own security, could you please remove your account number from your post? If you'd like us to take a look at your account and calculate this for you, please PM confirming your account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Hi suave.4u,

Thank you for getting in touch with this question. As you can see from your bill, your unit rate is given excluding VAT. VAT of 13.5% is applicable, so you can add 13.5% of your unit rate to your unit rate to reach your desired total.

For your own security, could you please remove your account number from your post? If you'd like us to take a look at your account and calculate this for you, please PM confirming your account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Thank you Aoife, PM sent.

Advertisement