Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Electronics Lab

• 26-09-2014 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi guys,

We built a few circuits in the lab for one of my modules, and we had to take certain readings.

I'm sure I made a mistake taking my readings though because when I use maths to verify them they're nowhere near the right answers.

Does anyone know if I can go into the lab during the breaks between my lectures and use the equipment to build the circuits again and get the right readings?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

Cian__ wrote: »
    Hi guys,

We built a few circuits in the lab for one of my modules, and we had to take certain readings.

I'm sure I made a mistake taking my readings though because when I use maths to verify them they're nowhere near the right answers.

Does anyone know if I can go into the lab during the breaks between my lectures and use the equipment to build the circuits again and get the right readings?

At the very least you need permission from the technician in the lab and realistically you need to be supervised. So no it's unlikely you'll be able to do this.

Doing the lab isn't necessarily about getting the right results, it's about gaining a practical insight into the theory. Give some thought to what you did in the lab and where it might have gone awry. Use the comparison between theoretical predictions and actual results as the basis for your discussion.

Advertisement